Student wellbeing at Maria Regina Primary School is a collaborative partnership between parents, staff & carers and our school & parish community, to help make a positive difference for our children’s overall mental health and wellbeing.
Our Parish’s core values of Belonging, Participation, Humility, Integrity, Spiritual Growth Caring, Hope and Joy are embedded into the curriculum and all aspects of our school community.
Maria Regina School is a KidsMatter school in which student wellbeing permeates all activities in the life of our school.
KidsMatter Primary provides:
- an umbrella for bringing together existing wellbeing policies and practices
- processes for building a school mental health
- a wellbeing strategic plan
- a common language for the whole community
- stronger parent engagement and parenting capacity
- more effective partnerships with community
- improved student educational outcomes
As a school, we are committed to making sure Maria Regina is a safe and happy place for all.
KidsMatter Primary is a mental health and wellbeing framework for primary schools and is proven to make a positive difference to the lives of Australian children.
KidsMatter Primary provides the proven methods, tools and support to help schools work with parents and carers, health services and the wider community, to nurture happy, balanced kids.