Application Procedures For Enrolment
ENROL NOW FOR 2020 and beyond
We follow enrolment procedures as set out by the Broken Bay Diocesan Enrolment Policy.
Accepting Enrolment Applications for Kindergarten
- To apply download and complete the enrolment forms and attach a copy of your child’s Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate and immunisation record.
- Post with your application fee (a non refundable application fee of $66) with all completed forms. to Maria Regina Primary School- 42 Central Road, AVALON NSW 2107
- All applicants will recieve an email to make a booking for an interview in May or June.
Enrolments are accepted into other classes throughout the year:
- To apply download and complete all enrolment forms and attach a copy of your child’s Birth certificate and Baptismal certificate and immunisation record.
- Telephone the school on 9918 2608 to arrange an interview with the principal
- A non refundable application fee of $66 will be required with all completed forms.
Sample uniforms are available for students to try on for correct size. The order is then faxed to Pickles and the uniforms are returned to school within 3 days.
School sports uniforms can be purchased from the school.
Clothing Pool for second hand uniforms is available of a Tuesday morning from 8.20am to 9.00am or by arrangement.